When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
I agree to receive communication emails and invites for Levi9 future job opportunities or events.
In Levi9 we value the privacy of your personal data. Therefore, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy describes who, why and what personal data we process, your rights and contact details for GDPR related requests.
1. Who is interested in processing the personal data (controller): Levi9 Global Sourcing Balkan SRL
2. The purpose of the processing is: recruitment and selection (for current and future vacancies), marketing, events and receiving promotional gifts.
3. What data could be collected and processed:
4. Who we share the data with: we will never share your personal data with other parties without your consent.
5. Your rights:
If you wish to use your above mentioned rights please write us to GDPR-Romania@levi9.com. If you use your right to be forgotten, your data will be automatically deleted in maximum 30 days.
6. In Levi9 we are taking all required technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. All Levi9 delivery centers are ISO 27001:2013 certified.
7. We will retain your data for a period of 4 years. After this time we will reach out to you again and ask for consent.
8. Contact: for any privacy related questions, requests or to withdraw your consent please send an email to the following address: GDPR-Romania@levi9.com.
Last update: 12th of September 2022
or continue with
Already connected? Sign in.
Help us match your profile by telling us a bit more about yourself.
Be the first to know about our job openings.
Add people who can recommend you as a colleague.
Get notified when we look at your application and keep track where you are in our process.