At Levi9 we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players? Join the magic number at levi9.com.
Our customer is a leading data connectivity platform. They are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good.
Their platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. They enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love.
The team you will be part of is responsible for a critical component of our customer’s vision to become a global platform for connected data, aiming to provide an intuitive self-service user interface for our customers to upload, connect or start ingesting their data efficiently.
The system receives and processes hundreds of billions of records (120TB of data) daily from various sources. It parses, validates, anonymizes, and normalizes the data to a standard format to enable use by a diverse set of downstream applications. All this is done in compliance with data ethics, security throughout our pipeline, relevant privacy laws and security certifications.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Lead engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle in partnership with team members (engineering, product, design)
- Work with a team of supportive and passionate software engineers
- Build accessible and intuitive user interfaces
- Architect new systems and design APIs
- Resolve technical issues for internal and external customers
- Perform code reviews and design reviews for other engineers on the team
- Champion engineering best practices and standards
- Stay nimble and respond quickly to emerging opportunities.
- Build and support best in class Global Ingestion systems with an emphasis on top-notch user experience, intuitive self-service workflow and powerful API capabilities.
- Proven experience in web application development
- Experience with React, TypeScript and/or Express.js
- Enjoy collaborating on a distributed agile development team
- Have led end-to-end development and release of an application or service
- Experience coaching and mentoring new developers
- Empathy for customers and teammates
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Agile software development and Product Development Lifecycle
- Experience with Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Terraform
- Fluent English
- Ability and willingness to quickly ramp up on multiple technology areas
- Open to give and receive feedback
- Proactive and result-driven
- Strong customer orientation
WHAT WE HOPE YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- Great colleagues, tech and fun-oriented place to work
- Personal and technical development through courses, training, conferences, and certifications under the Levi9 Academy umbrella
- Udemy for business
- A good book with Bookster
- Parenting sessions if that’s the case
- Team buildings (with the company, your project, or your department)
- Fun activities with colleagues sharing your passion (Ex: CSR campaigns, Movie Nights, Football, etc.)
- 21 annual vacation days + 1 extra day every two years
- Floating Holidays
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Work from home option
- Unlimited access to our Levi9 gym