At Levi9 we value the privacy of your personal data. Therefore, we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This policy describes who, why and what personal data we process, your rights and contact details for GDPR-related requests.
- Who is interested in processing the personal data (controller): Levi9 Global Sourcing Balkan SRL
- The purpose of the processing: recruitment and selection (for current and future vacancies), marketing, events and receiving promotional gifts.
- What data could be collected and processed:
– Contact details (name, surname, contact phone and email address);
– CVs, other documents (cover letters, recommendations, university documents, etc.);
– Residence address;
– History of applications;
– Test results;
– Information related to recruitment processes (e.g. comments);
– Identity card for the pre-onboarding process (if applicable).
- Who we share the data with: we will never share your personal data with other parties without your consent.
- Your rights:
– to be informed;
– to access your data;
– to update/rectify the data;
– to be forgotten (erasure right);
– to restrict processing;
– data portability;
– the right to object;
– to restrict automated individual decision-making.If you wish to use your above-mentioned rights please write us to GDPR-Romania@levi9.com. If you use your right to be forgotten, your data will be automatically deleted in a maximum of 30 days.
- In Levi9 we are taking all required technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. All Levi9 delivery centres are ISO 27001:2013 certified.
- We will retain your data for a period of 4 years. After this time we will reach out to you again and ask for consent.
- Contact: for any privacy-related questions, requests or to withdraw your consent please send an email to the following address: GDPR-Romania@levi9.com.
Last update: 12th of September 2022