JOIN OUR JAVA DEVELOPMENT TEAM @LEVI9 IASI
At Levi9 we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We work in a dynamic and challenging environment with talented and forward-thinking people who are part of creative and innovative teams. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players? Join the magic number at levi9.com.
As far as projects go, from fintech to transport solutions, we work together with the world's top companies.
You will be part of a highly skilled team of professionals whose main and common goal is to deliver impact for our customers while having fun innovating.
There is no bigger prize than a customer leading his market thanks to our solutions.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Work with a team of supportive and passionate software engineers
- Design and implement systems that materialize our vision
- Resolve technical issues for internal and external customers
- Be a coach to other engineers on the team, helping them succeed in their current role while preparing them for future roles
- Perform code reviews and design reviews for other engineers on the team
- Have an impact across the entire product and engineer organization by leading technical discussions in product design, evangelizing best practices, standards, and mentoring engineers
- Stay nimble and respond quickly to emerging opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of software engineering (backend).
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a collaborative team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, productive and have empathy for your teammates and customers.
- You love mentoring new engineers, leading end-to-end development and release of an application or service, deploying software that conforms to best practices
- Have a passion for building large-scale distributed systems and comfortable writing maintainable, extensible, scalable and high-performance code
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Comfortable evaluating and adapting to the latest tools and technologies
- Have proficiency in Java and its ecosystem
- Experience with continuous integration, deployment and automation (Jenkins, ArgoCD or anything similar)
- Experience using cloud-based platforms such as GCP, AWS, Azure or similar technologies
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with development tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, or Gradle
- Experience with designing and implementing interfaces and infrastructure for large scale systems and RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of observability principles
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Fluent English
- Ability and willingness to quickly ramp up on multiple technology areas
- Open to give and receive feedback
- Proactive and result-driven
- Strong customer orientation
WHAT WE HOPE YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- Great colleagues, tech, and fun-oriented place to work
- Personal and technical development through courses, training, conferences, and certifications under the Levi9 Academy umbrella
- Udemy for business
- A good book with Bookster
- Parenting sessions if needed
- Team buildings (with the company, your project, or your department)
- Fun activities with colleagues sharing your passion (Ex: CSR campaigns, Movie Nights, Football, etc.)
- 21 annual vacation days + 1 extra day every two years
- Floating holidays
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Vacation bonus
- Work from home option
- Unlimited access to Levi9 gym