At Levi9 we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We work in a dynamic and challenging environment with talented and forward-thinking people who are part of creative and innovative teams. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players? Join the magic number at levi9.com.
Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services.
The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Organized for maximum efficiency, the company includes dedicated Research & Development and Customer Success departments. The former is focused on outlining and developing the core software functionality, while the latter works with every client to implement the software to cater to the client’s specific banking needs.
The Levi9 team is involved in end-to-end development of several core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between banks and their customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
You will be a key member in an agile scrum team composed of a Product Owner, a Senior Interaction Designer and multiple top-notch developers. Being a global company, both on the employee and client side, means that adapting to this team cultural mix is crucial.
You deliver jaw-dropping, award-worthy frontend experiences. You push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns, across the board, including motion design and animations. You basically think and act like an entrepreneur.
We love clean, maintainable code as we are building an expanding product that’s not even halfway yet.
This company moves fast so you need to be capable of getting in-depth knowledge on the product wishes and the company within a short amount of time.
Collaborative innovation is key within this team and you know how to clearly share your vision and ideas to developers, designers and business stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience in using Angular 2+ and Typescript
- Profound understanding of RxJS (ours systems are really leverage the power of reactive programming)
- Experience and understanding of underlying concepts of commonly use frontend tools (cutting edge and proof of concepts aren’t the empty bell for us)
- In-depth knowledge of broader web application architecture topics e.g. HTTP specs and its influence on the client-server communication
- Security aspects of building modern web applications (CORS, XSS, CSP)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD systems (we use Jenkins and own our pipelines ourselves)
- Experience with unit testing (we will teach you how to test your code effectively if needed)
- Fluent English, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Engineer mentality, looking to solve problems and willing to learn modern technologies
- Open to give and receive feedback
- Proactive and result driven
- Strong customer orientation
NICE TO HAVE:
- Having experience with Angular building toolchains (custom builders, complex npm scripts or anything related)
- Working with the containerised applications all together with Kubernetes and Unix basics
- Fulfilling accessibility requirements or at least the understanding of the necessity of such for banking product
WHAT WE HOPE YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- Great colleagues, tech, and fun-oriented place to work
- Personal and technical development through courses, training, conferences , and certifications under the Levi9 Academy umbrella
- Udemy for business
- A good book with Bookster
- Parenting sessions if needed
- Team buildings (with the company, your project , or your department)
- Fun activities with colleagues sharing your passion (Ex: CSR campaigns, Movie Nights, Football, etc.)
- 21 annual vacation days + 1 extra day every two years
- Floating holidays
- Vacation bonus
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Work from home option
- Unlimited access to Levi9 gym