JOIN OUR TEST DEVELOPMENT TEAM @LEVI9 IASI
At Levi9 we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We work in a dynamic and challenging environment with talented and forward-thinking people who are part of creative and innovative teams. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players? Join the magic number at levi9.com.
Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services.
The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Organized for maximum efficiency, the company includes dedicated Research & Development and Customer Success departments. The former is focused on outlining and developing the core software functionality, while the latter works with every client to implement the software to cater to the client’s specific banking needs.
The Levi9 team is involved in end-to-end development of several core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between banks and their customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
QA Engineers are a part of our Customer Success team and ensure we deliver quality solutions during the entire development cycle of the project and that the product is implemented successfully for our customers.
Day-to-day you will be hands-on and meet with clients, test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing), write and/or conduct test plans with schedules and dependencies, as well as carry out manual and automated tests. You are responsible of automated tests for native/hybrid mobile apps with industry-standard testing tools and scripting languages. You will also produce defect metrics and reporting on the full QA process.
The company works agile, and you know what this means for the QA role. Finally, as part of the Customer Success team, you will participate in internal QA goals such as training new hires and the evaluation of new tools and processes.
Overall, you will need an understanding of business requirements and developing automated test scenarios and cases.
- 3+ as QA Engineer and 2+ years of experience in web test automation
- Java or JS Knowledge
- Strong understanding of the SDLC process
- Good understanding and experience with continuous integration with end-to-end automated testing
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Experience working with relational DB, has the knowledge to write SQL queries
- Good understanding of HTTP, web services
- Extensive practical experience in REST/SOAP web services testing
- Manual and automation testing together, we are flexible
NICE TO HAVE:
- Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science
- Experience working with Docker containers, Kubernetes
- Experience in using different application servers: Tomcat/Websphere/Jboss
- Familiar with basic Unix commands
- Others: POSTman, Swagger, Fiddler, Charles
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Open to give and receive feedback
- Proactive and result-driven, allowing you to be self-providing, and quick learner able to mitigate impediments
- Strong customer orientation
- Able to work in a distributed team
WHAT WE HOPE YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- Great colleagues, tech, and fun-oriented place to work
- Personal and technical development through courses, training, conferences, and certifications under the Levi9 Academy umbrella
- Udemy for business
- A good book with Bookster
- Parenting sessions if needed
- Team buildings (with the company, your project, or your department)
- Fun activities with colleagues sharing your passion (Ex: CSR campaigns, Movie Nights, Football, etc.)
- 21 annual vacation days + 1 extra day every two years
- Floating holidays
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Vacation bonus
- Work from home option
- Unlimited access to Levi9 gym